We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
1. Unwrap the meat from the chicken then pass it through the mincer together with the bread, potato, onion and garlic.
2. Then add salt, pepper, vegeta, paprika, dill and dried parsley over the created paste, then mix well.
3. Form the meatballs, put them in flour and then fry them in hot oil.
3 unique meatball recipes that you must try
Certainly each of us, those who cook more or less, has his favorite recipe for meatballs that he uses most of the time. Of course, when you are waiting for guests and you have little time, experiments are not welcome and the most often prepared meatballs help you repeatedly.
When you have free time and good mood, we urge you to try new recipes. We have prepared 3 original recipes that are worth trying. You will make a successful combination of meat, cheese, basil and capers, fish meatballs with green pea filling and you will learn the skills to prepare turkey meatballs with mozzarella and olives.
1. BEEFS WITH CHEESE, BASIL AND CAPERS
If you want to prepare juicy and appetizing meatballs, then you need to make a Mediterranean combination of mozzarella, green basil and pickled capers. Depending on your tastes and preferences, you can replace mozzarella with any cheese, and capers - with pickles.
- 300 g of minced beef
Method of preparation
1. Cut the mozzarella into cubes, finely chop the basil.
2. Mix the minced meat with the egg, add the basil and season to taste.
3. To prevent the mince from sticking to your fingers, soak them in water and form 4-5 meatballs, then add a cube of mozzarella and a few capers in the middle - they should be inside.
4. Heat the pan and fry the meatballs on both sides until golden brown.
2. FISH MEATS FILLED WITH GREEN PEAS
These diet fish meatballs can be prepared from the fillet of any white fish - hake, pollock or cod.
- 700 g of white fish fillets
- 200 g of fresh or frozen green peas
- 2 slices of crushed white bread
- 1 glass of ground white breadcrumbs
Method of preparation
1. Thaw the fish fillet, cut it into pieces and choose the bones.
2. Put the bread in the milk and let it soak for a few minutes.
3. Pass through the mincer: the fish, the breadcrumbs and half of the onion, add the egg and season to taste.
4. Finely chop the other half of the onion and fry it.
5. Thaw the peas and grind them together with the fried onion with a blender.
6. Combine the mixture obtained with the yolk and season with salt and pepper.
7. With wet hands, chop the meatballs, put a little filling inside, roll them in breadcrumbs and fry them on both sides for a few minutes until golden brown.
8. Serve the meatballs with rice or boiled potatoes.
3. TURKEY MUSHROOMS WITH OLIVE AND CHEESE
We will give the turkey meatballs an Italian taste with the help of mozzarella and olive filling. An excellent garnish for meatballs will be pasta or vegetable salad.
- 75 g of pitted olives
Method of preparation
1. Pass the turkey fillet and onion through the mincer.
2. Mix the mince with egg, salt and pepper.
3. Combine the chopped olives and mozzarella in another bowl.
4. With wet hands form dough cakes, put the olive and mozzarella filling inside.
5. Form the meatballs, roll them in flour and fry them on both sides until golden brown.
Two recipes for marinated meatballs
I promised to give you the recipes for the marinated meatballs from my meeting with my Grandmothers on Sunday. Let me keep my word.
600 g pork, 300 g beef, 1 large potato, 2 eggs, salt, pepper. The potato given through the meat mincer, the minced meat as well, is mixed with the eggs and seasoned with salt and pepper. Form the meatballs, flatten them and fry them in oil, turning them from side to side until golden brown. Sauce: 300 grams of tomato paste, 30 ml of vinegar, 50-60 ml of white or red wine, semi-dry, a bay leaf, salt, pepper, a julienned onion. Bottle the onion in a little oil, add the tomato paste stretched with a little water, wine and vinegar, bay leaf, salt and pepper. Put the meatballs in the saucepan with the sauce and let them boil for a quarter of an hour.
600 g pork, 300 g beef, 10 g garlic, 10 g fine salt, a little pepper. Knead the meat well with salt, this will lead to the binding of the meatballs without the need for an egg, breadcrumbs or bread crumbs. Add the finely crushed garlic and knead a little more. Form round meatballs and leave them to cool for half an hour. Fry them in a non-stick pan with a few drops of oil. It is important to brown on the outside, to get taste and color. Sauce: in the fat left by the meatballs, heat a cinnamon stick, a bay leaf, half a teaspoon of cumin seeds, 6-8 beans, 10 black peppercorns. After heating, pour a liter of mashed tomatoes over them. Bring to the boil and place the meatballs in the sauce. Let them simmer for 20 minutes. If you want to make a parsley puree, as I did, put half a kilo of parsley in boiling salted water and a cup of sweet cream. Boil half a vanilla bean together with the parsnip. After the parsnip has boiled, pass it through a fine sieve, adding a little of the water in which it boiled. Match the taste with salt. Both today. To be healthy.