We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Another recipe from kindergarten.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sweet pepper (paprika)
- 1 liter of hot water or vegetable soup
- salt, pepper to taste
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Cumin soup - Komenymag leves:
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Add the flour and mix continuously.
When it starts to turn brown, add the paprika and cumin.
Fry for about another minute and remove from the heat.
Add a pinch of hot water and stir continuously so that no lumps form.
Put it back on the fire and add the rest of the water.
Bring to the boil to thicken.
Serve with croutons.
The croutons are made from a slice of bread, which is cut into cubes and dried in the oven.
Roots and cabbage are common, as well as peppers and tomatoes.
Let's just think about our celebrity cabbage in Cluj! In her original name, Kolozsvári rakott káposzta. A kind of unpackaged sarmale, we could say, considering that we are talking about sauerkraut and minced meat, in successive layers. And if we're still talking about cabbage, you've heard of shiny? Not? Maybe you know her right Lucskos Káposzta, cabbage soup from Transylvania, this time, however, with sweet cabbage, not pickled.
And it also seems to come from Hungarian cuisine stuffed pepperswith minced meat. Töltött paprika on their behalf.
How to make pre-cooked frozen belly soup?
After thawing, I put the belly noodles in a large bowl and rinsed them in several cold waters. They must be white and odorless. I drained them well in a strainer and added them to the filtered soup. I put the pot back on the fire and brought it to a boil. Belly noodles, already pre-cooked, do not need more than 20-30 minutes of boiling.
What vegetables are put in the belly soup?
Until the soup boiled again, I grated a carrot on a fine grater and placed it in a saucepan with 1 tablespoon of oil. I simmered the carrot for 10 minutes, stirring constantly. This process intensifies its color, sweet taste and aroma and softens it well.
I added the grated and hardened carrot to the soup and let it boil for another 15 minutes. What a flour the carrot gave him! The carrot was grated so finely that it disintegrated completely in the soup.
Lentil soup, simple recipe
Lentil soup is my favorite in the winter season, because it is an excellent source of nutrients, it is absolutely delicious and, in addition, it is very easy to prepare. I cook this recipe on fasting days and I feel like a hot, tasty meal, rich in flavors and also full.
Because during fasting periods I tend to eat more than usual, lentil soup provides me with enough protein and fiber so that I do not get hungry and, in addition, it saves me from sitting in the kitchen too much, because it is prepared very simple.
We have created a series of diets and personalized exercise programs that can help you. Enter the store and order the diet or program that suits you!
So, here is a very simple recipe for lentil soup, which is prepared in 5-10 minutes, boiled for 30-40 minutes without too much supervision and can be consumed for dinner and lunch, without any problem.
For 6 servings of lentil soup you need the following ingredients:
- 2 cups of red lentils, well washed. The lentils should be rinsed until the water remains clear.
- 1-2 large onions, white, coarsely chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, crush in the garlic press or finely chop
- 2 well-cleaned and finely chopped carrots.
- 1 hot pepper, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh, finely chopped ginger
- 1 can of 400 g of tomatoes in broth
- 3 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons dried coriander
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- ¼ tomato paste cane
- ½ coconut milk cane
- 8 cups of clear vegetable soup (water in which you boiled a celery, an onion and a parsnip)
The cups in the recipe refer to the unit of measure for volume, they can be found to buy in the kitchen sections of supermarkets or in specialized stores for cooking and cooking.
To prepare the lentil soup recipe you have to follow 3 simple steps: simmer in a little oil onion, garlic, hot pepper and carrot, over which you add a few tablespoons of lemon juice, to simmer for 5-10 minutes. Then add the spices and mix well.
Then pour the vegetable juice and lentils and bring them to the boil, then let them simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes.
Add the canned tomatoes, tomato paste and coconut milk and simmer for another 20 minutes.
Personally, from this recipe I reduce the amount of tomato paste quite a lot, I don't like the intense taste of tomatoes very much, so I use only 3-5 tablespoons of tomato paste and I supplement the amount of coconut, because I really like the combination. of flavors between coconut milk, cumin powder and lentils. But the original recipe is with a lot of tomatoes, so I publish it too.
We have created a series of personalized diets and special home exercise programs that can help you. Enter the store and order the diet or program that suits you!
For reasons of laziness and appearance, I make all lentil soups in the form of cream soup. When the soup is practically cooked, I adjust it to taste for salt, pepper and spice and then I mix the composition with the help of a kitchen mixer, until it becomes a fine and homogeneous cream.
For an even more interesting recipe for lentil soup (but not very dietary, unfortunately) you can add in this recipe grated gouda cheese, which will give it an extra flavor, but unfortunately will increase the caloric intake and cholesterol of this preparation.
Top 5 best ideas for a perfect family dinner & # 8211 don't miss the simplest and most delicious recipes!
We present below the top 5 best recipes for a perfect family dinner. They are prepared very simply, from the most accessible ingredients, being particularly aromatic, delicious and good-looking. From the list of dishes listed below, you will surely find a favorite, which will please the whole family.
Recipe No.1 & # 8211 Traditional Hungarian Goulash (Gulyas Leves)
& # 8211 500 g boneless beef
& # 8211 5 g of seedless hot peppers
& # 8211 1-1.5 tablespoon paprika
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash, clean and chop the bell pepper. Fry it in a pan with hot oil until soft.
2. Add the chopped onion to the pan and stir. Fry over low heat.
3. Peel the tomatoes and cut them into cubes. Put the tomatoes in a small saucepan and add the crushed garlic. Stir and boil until the tomatoes leave the juice.
4. Add the tomatoes to the pan and stir. Cover the pan with a lid and fry over low heat.
5. Pour the vegetables into a saucepan. Add the paprika, salt and boiling water. Stir and bring to a boil.
6. Add the diced beef to the saucepan, about 2 cm on the side. Simmer for 60 minutes.
7. Add the diced carrot, 1 cm side. Stir. In 10 minutes, add the chopped potatoes. Cook for 15-20 minutes. If desired, add chopped hot peppers.
Recipe No.2 & # 8211 Squid stuffed with rice in tomato sauce
& # 8211 800 ml of tomatoes in their own juice
& # 8211 150 g long grain rice
& # 8211 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Defrost, wash and clean the squid.
2. Peel and finely chop 1 onion with 2 cloves of garlic.
3. Pour 2 tablespoons of oil into a deeper pan. Fry the onion with the garlic in the hot pan. Add the chopped pepper and cook for another 5 minutes.
4. Add the canned tomatoes, along with the juice. Stir. Simmer for 20 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
5. Prepare the filling: finely chop an onion, 2 cloves of garlic and salami.
6. Fry the vegetables with the salami in a pan with 2 tablespoons of hot oil. Fry until golden brown. Take the pan off the heat and add the boiled rice. Match with salt and ground black pepper. Stir.
7. Fill the squid with the mixture obtained.
8. Pour the sauce into a deeper baking dish. Arrange the stuffed squid in shape.
9. Bake the squid in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 20 minutes.
10. Serve the squid sprinkled with chopped greens.
Recipe No.3 & # 8211 Spaghetti with chicken in tomato sauce
& # 8211 2 tablespoons olive oil
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Pour the oil into a larger skillet with a non-stick surface.
2. Cut the chicken into medium-sized pieces. Match it with spices and fry it in a pan with hot oil until golden brown.
3. Remove the meat from the pan. Fry the onion and chopped garlic in the same pan. Cook until the onions become soft.
4. Add the tomato sauce, spices and chicken to the pan. Fry over low heat for 5 minutes.
5. Serve the hull with the cooked pasta. Sprinkle with chopped basil.
Recipe No. 4 & # 8211 Fish stewed with vegetables and green olives
& # 8211 500 ml of tomatoes in their own juice
& # 8211 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
& # 8211 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
& # 8211 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Cut fish, zucchini, onions and bell peppers into medium-sized pieces.
2. Fry the spices in a dry pan until they become more fragrant.
3. Fry the vegetables in a pan with hot oil for 5 minutes. Add the spices, olives and fish. Stir.
4. Add the canned tomatoes and mix. Simmer over medium heat for 20-30 minutes, until ready.
5. Sprinkle with chopped greens.
Recipe No. 5 & # 8211 Meatballs in tomato sauce
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Mix the meat with the chopped onion, egg, salt and pepper. Form the meatballs with wet hands. Get some walnut-sized meatballs.
2. Fry the meatballs in a pan with hot oil until golden brown.
3. Peel the tomatoes (fresh or canned) and chop them with a food processor. Get a puree. To more easily remove the tomato peel, cut it a little and deepen them in a bowl with boiling water for 1-2 minutes.
4. Pour the tomato puree into a saucepan. Add the chopped garlic and stir. Bring to a boil.
5. Add the meatballs to the pan and cook for another 20 minutes. Match spices to taste. Serve the meatballs sprinkled with chopped greens.
Ingredient Salad Soup:
- 2-3 large heads of lettuce
- 8-10 green onions, white and light green
- 5 cloves of green garlic
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1.5 liters of milk or fresh whey
- 250 gr. sour cream or 500 ml. fatty yogurt (or sana, kefir, etc.)
- 2 yolks
- 1 dill bunch
- salt and pepper
- optional: 50 grams of smoked bacon, vinegar or lemon juice for souring
First of all, I have to admit that it was almost difficult for me to give the exact ingredients for this soup. I never measured them and in fact, it's a pretty permissive recipe. Don't you have a salad? It's not bad, about the same tasty story happens starting from the threshold of spring, with nettles, then with loboda leaves, sorrel, beets, spinach, etc.
Don't you have green onions? A small onion does exactly the same thing. Yes, even the milk in the salad soup recipe can be replaced with whey or water, in which case I recommend straightening the soup with sour cream, not yogurt. And, of course, if the soup is too thick for your taste, generously add water (or milk) until it's exactly the way you like it. After these clarifications, let's move on!
How to prepare salad soup
Green salad preparation
1. Wash the salad well with soil, sand and any impurities, spreading sheet by sheet. Put the leaves in a large pot, with just a little water, about half a liter. There is no need to include them from the beginning. Add salt and put the pot on the fire. (picture 1)
2. In a short time, the leaves will decrease a lot compared to the initial volume. Press into the boiling liquid and boil for 5 minutes, then pour into a strainer and rinse under running cold water (picture 2).
Cooking the soup
3. In a 4-liter pot, put the smoked bacon on the fire (if you don't want to use it, skip this step), without adding fat. I like the smoky taste it gives, but I don't like melted pork fat in soup. So, drain the red scallops well from the fat (picture 3), dab the pot with an absorbent paper napkin and remove the fried bacon on another paper, to drain the fat.
4. In the same pot put on the fire, add the 2 tablespoons of oil and green onions cut into slices, with a little salt from the beginning, so that it leaves its liquid and does not have a tendency to burn (picture 4). Cook the onion for a few minutes, stirring constantly until it softens, then add the paprika and flour at once, stirring briefly enough to soak (picture 5).
5. Immediately add hot milk or whey, stirring constantly. Let's face it, soup can be prepared with plain water. In this case, I recommend you increase the amount of cream used.
6. In the pot add the lettuce well drained of liquid and chopped into small pieces. I deeply dislike the slipper of my salad in the spoon, so a diligent heel. Now add the fried bacon.
7. As soon as it starts to boil, reduce the heat and boil the salad soup in small pots for 10 minutes.
How to make salad dressing?
8. Separately, finely chop the dill and garlic. Put in a bowl. Pour sour cream or yogurt over the herbs (I used sana today). Beat everything well with the 2 yolks. The fire stops. One or two tablespoons of hot lettuce soup are gradually poured over the yolks with sour cream or yogurt and mix well. Pour the contents of the bowl over the juice in the pot and mix.
& # 8230 and it's ready, not before souring the salad soup as you like with lemon juice or vinegar. As you can see, a recipe that is incredibly easy, fast and tasty as I can't even say!
Spicy outlaw soup (Pikans betyarleves)
Cut the diced onion and cook on about 50 ml of oil together with the 4 cloves of crushed garlic. To them is added 1 bay leaf, and then add the paprika and quench with a little water. Then add the pork, 1 teaspoon ground cumin and add more water.
When the pork is half cooked, add the sausages, carrots and diced parsley, chicken, and mushrooms and season with salt to taste and another 1 teaspoon of ground cumin and chopped hot pepper and 3-4 pieces.
Let it boil and then mix the yolk with the cream and add to it the hot juice little by little and then pour everything over the soup and let it boil.
The laziest food: dumplings with dumplings
Clear soup with dumplings. The lazy cook explains to you here about the difference between levy and zama.
- the effort is minimal, ie it requires washing the meat and cleaning and washing the vegetables
- boil over very low heat, ie do not burn, do not soil the stove, do not burn
- dumpling production lasts a maximum of 20 minutes, without a cooking time of another 10 (maximum)
The only downside is that:
- neatly boiled, over low heat, to stay clear, such a soup stays on the stove for about 3 hours
- 1 large pot, of 4-5 l.
- 1 smaller pot, in which to strain the soup and boil the dumplings.
A NOTE: it is recommended that in this pot for this soup you never boil anything other than water, or, in any case, any strong flavored food, soups, juices and other borscht.
Soup ingredients (for a large pot, 4-5 l):
- 1 hen or 1 rooster, dismembered (the saying with the old hen and the good zama is true so far).
- 3-4 (according to the possibilities of the pocket) pieces of brine or beef breast with bone, yes & # 8217 better 4
- 5-6 carrots, larger and more adult, not spring ones (hence the above saying no longer applies)
- 2-3 parsley, still ripe
- 1 medium celery, also for autumn
Bring the water to a boil (until it boils, it can be over high heat). Meanwhile, wash the meat, peel the vegetables and wash them as well. When the water boils, reduce the heat as much as possible. Put the meat, salt, peppercorns (some put a bay leaf and an onion, after which I do not kill myself) in the pot and wait for it to boil again. At this point, add the vegetables. Put the lid on one ear or, if you have a valve cover, put it straight.
From here, due to the long cooking time, you can make your head, in any way you want, without worries, as it does not burn, about 3-4 hours. If you don't find it concentrated enough, boil it without a lid.
Bring the soup to a boil until the meat starts to come off the bones. If necessary, add salt. Strain the soup through a thick sieve into another pot.
ANOTHER NOTE: if you want a soul and a beef salad from vegetables and meat from soup, remove the vegetables a little before what I said above, so as not to make porridge. A second 2-in-1 dish can be a vegetable cream soup, by passing the vegetables, adding a certain amount of soup for thinning and seasoning with what your soul wants. I put broth and a little pepper.
Separate the egg white from the yolk. beat the egg white with a fork (add a pinch of salt) until it hardens. Add the yolks by inverting. Add the semolina until the mixture is hard and comes off the bowl lightly.
With a spoon soaked in boiling soup (it is essential to boil, so put the strained soup back on the fire immediately), form the dumplings and put them in the soup.
If you have noodles in the bag, it is avoidable to boil it in the soup because, having too much flour, you might end up with a stew. Boil the noodles separately in salted water, wash it and put it only then in the strained soup. You can apply the same procedure for dumplings, if your mother-in-law comes to visit, because there are no crumb dumplings left in the soup.
How about some. gulyas?
I don't give you the answer to beans, because I've never made beans with beans. But I'll tell you a trick of mine (maybe I'll repeat myself, sorry!). broth, tomato paste, etc). why? because even from the most crumbly and floury potatoes you manage to get a gulyas that does not look like mashed potatoes.
Well, let me tell you how I make the gulyas. short ', like type two.
diced beef (for Adriana: buy beef pulp, a little biancostato, or whatever you call it, or punta di petto) plus a bone, along with vegetables (parsley, onion, a slice of pepper, a few parsley tails, as the root here is not, fry in oil with paprika, or hot sand, crushed cumin seeds, salt. .
when the meat is almost cooked, add the tomatoes (fresh, canned, pasta, broth, etc.) and bring to a boil, then add the not very finely chopped potatoes and diced celery root. Let these last ingredients boil as well. salt (potatoes absorb a lot of salt) and, possibly paprika, add chopped celery and parsley leaves.
# 6 Marika
# 7 Marika
# 8 SEXY
500 gr. Pork
500 gr. Lard
a teaspoon of buoys
1 clove of garlic
1 kg. Potatoes
100 gr. cream
Melt the lard in a large bowl, put the cut meat into pieces and let it brown. After they catch a light crust, the pieces of meat are removed and kept warm. Put the chopped onion in the remaining lard. After it is golden, add the garlic, the carrot (given through the large grater), the sliced tomatoes and the pieces of meat. Add paprika, cumin, salt, pepper, sugar and pour as much water as possible to cover the food. Saute pan over low heat to simmer. When the meat is almost cooked, pour another cup of hot water and add the potatoes cut into quarters.
How to serve
Before serving, add sour cream and green parsley
1 kg. veal
1 kg. pork (preferably from git)
1 kg. Onion
4 red bell peppers
salt, pepper, paprika, cumin, oil, sour cream
Cut the meat into small cubes, simmer with onions and peppers, add water, season and simmer for about 2 hours, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat, add the sour cream.
Ingredients (6 servings)
1.5 kg bacon (possibly fatter bacon)
2 green bell peppers
3 cloves garlic
1 1/2 tablespoons paprika
1,250 kg of beef
250 g tomato paste
Cut onions into larger pieces, peppers, garlic cloves. Boil the beef and cut into 2.5 cm cubes.
Preheat the oven to 175C.
Melt the fat in a deeper pan or in a cauldron, put the onion, peppers and garlic and keep them until the onion becomes transparent. Add the paprika and keep it on the fire until it is hot. Add the beef and the rest of the ingredients, except the sour cream. Mix well.
Put the pan in the preheated oven and leave for 1 1/2 - 2 hours or until the meat has softened. Keep the heat low all the time.
Serve in soup bowls, with a tablespoon of sour cream on top.