We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Meat and poultry
This is a lovely dish, it can be served on its own for lunch or with chips or wedges for a filling main course! It is also very quick to make, good if you want something in a hurry!
Stirlingshire, Scotland, UK
22 people made this
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon self-raising flour
- sunflower oil for frying
- 2 small baguettes, split
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 little gem lettuce
- 2 sandwich steaks, sliced
MethodPrep:5min ›Cook:10min ›Ready in:15min
- Toss the onion with the flour and seasoning. Shallow-fry in hot oil in batches for 45-60 seconds, until crisp, then drain on kitchen paper.
- Toast the split baguettes under the grill. Then spread the mayonnaise on the baguettes and add some lettuce.
- Fry the steak for about 5 minutes and add to the baguettes with the crispy onions.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(1)
Reviews in English (1)
Easy and really nice!-11 Dec 2012